.. because I was tagged by ~Sereame
Rules I have to follow:
* I shall post ten annoying facts about me.
* I shall annoy ten random peoples in return by tagging them.
* I shall pursue my annoying game of hide and tag by commenting on their pages to notify them they've been tricked in the worst way possible. Because everyone knows you die a painful death if you break a tag game.
* I shan't tag the person who tricked me back, because it would be as pointless as Endless Eight.
You guys know what I'm talking about.
1. I am emetophobic, and have shown signs of being so since I was 2 years old. Emetophobia is the extreme fear of vomit or vomiting.
2. There's nothing that compares to the feeling I get when I go ice skating. I'm so free, so fast, so agile, so very unlike myself as many people know me.
3. Although I'm right handed when I draw, I do most other things with my left hand (ex. swing a baseball bat, open jars..) It's partly because it feels more natural to just use whatever hand is free to do it, and partly because my right hand is weaker and more delicate due to strain and injury.
4. I am the oldest of four children.
5. I'm attracted to weird and unconventional things. No, I don't necessarily mean sexual attraction. I think Gollum is absolutely fascinating. I think skinny geeky guys are adorable. I think wrists are beautiful. I'm just an oddball in the things that I find interesting.
6. I taught myself what coding I know firstly from Neopets petpages, then on Geocities, and eventually won a web page design contest when I was about 16, in which I won my own domain name. I've had my own ever since.
7. Learning the whys of human behaviour absolutely intrigues me, so I've been reading up on it through psych courses and books. Psychology is a nice little passion, as it helps me better understand not only those around me, but to better understand the characters I might animate, or write about.
8. I'm that person who will drag something up from the bowels of the internet, and make sure to pass it along to everyone so that they may share my horror. My friends have learned not to trust the links I send them anymore, hahaha.
9. I can be painfully shy around people, but I've become better at meeting new people, socializing with acquaintances, and pushing myself to become more socially adept.
10. Change stresses me out. I become too attached to things that may have a memory associated with it, to people who may possibly leave me and never come back, and to situations and places that hold significance for me. It hurts me to leave my college, where I've made so many friends and had so many fun times, with the possible knowledge that I will probably never see ninety percent of them again. Nothing will be the same as it was in those moments that felt like the best times of my life. The only thing stopping this anxiety from crippling me is the knowledge that I will eventually come to find stability in a place where I can make many more of these types of memories. Funny that, with a love of stability, I'd find myself in a very unstable profession..
Tagging whoever wants to do this, because I'm too apathetic to link a bunch of people here, ;D. But if you do it, lemme know and I'll plug you here.